[Collaboration Dresslily ] • It's Christmas time on Dresslily! - New arrivals •

Hi girls,
welcome or well back on the blog, if you are not yet registered on the blog, what are you waiting for ?! : D come on click on follow through google friends or subscribe to the newsletter!

Obviously, if you want to stay super updated and see lots of interesting previews, follow me on instagram where you find me with the name jessbeautyandmore.

This article is in collaboration with Dresslily where a great Christmas promotion is underway!

For this collaboration I would have liked to choose many other Christmas objects to offer, but unfortunately they were forced to choose between some selected objects and I didn't like it very much...

Given the choice I made, I chose two things that in reality I would never have taken, I don't like red coats, even if this is very nice, a lot in terms of Christmas and devotion done very well.
Well done seams, very good quality of the fabric, nice heavy and perfect for winter.
Unfortunately he didn't show it to you, because besides I also got the wrong size, I wanted it a little comfortable but actually it's really huge...

If you are looking for a nice little coat to show off during the Christmas holidays, without spending a lot (it only costs € 25), I suggest you give us a little thought.


● // Here // 

And the other thing I took was a kitchen rug, which you know are always useful!
To be a carpet for € 16 and especially limited to use only at Christmas time, I find it cute, soft, well made, the bottom has non-slip rubber pads and the print is well made.



● // Here // 

I would say that for this mini article it's all, but before leaving you I want to remind you of some promotions in progress on Dresslily:


1. Dresslily’s Christmas sale:

2. Free Shipping for orders over $45.00 

22% unlimited Discount code: GBJKNO

I also take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!






I prodotti citati in questo articolo sono stati acquistati da me o ricevuti in omaggio con il solo scopo di testarli. La review è frutto della mia reale esperienza e contiene le mie personali ed oneste considerazioni. Le foto sono tutte scattate e di proprietà di Jessica - My Lifestyle Corner, salvo specificazioni
Info sulla Privacy

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

[Tutorial Cartopazzia] • Come realizzare un Explosion Box •

[Review Corpo] • Integratore Swisse Capelli,Pelle e Unghie •

[Review Capelli] • Volume Styling Mousse Cien •

[Review Capelli] • Indossa Capelli Griffati: Entri Come Sei,Esci Come Vuoi - Balato Parrucchieri •